The full featured video editor app on Android, KineMaster.
With KineMaster 3.1, you can now add video layers* to your project, allowing true split-screen, picture-in-picture effects and more.
The newly updated KineMaster has been extensively redesigned to reflect the latest in Android trends while maintaining ease in editing. The addition of various effects, such as introducing the concept of multi-layers for stickers and text in video clips, video cropping further enhances the flexibility of this powerful mobile video editor.
Use the slick videos you make with KineMaster to increase the reach and popularity of your YouTube channel and become a YouTube star.
** Added new product “Use for 30 days”. You can enjoy the watermark free video and video cropping!
** Video layers require a subscription or 30-day purchase and are available on supported devices only (devices using Qualcomm Snapdragon 800/805/808/810, Tegra K1, or Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7420 are supported, with support for more devices coming soon)
• Multiple layers of video, images, effects, overlays, stickers, text, and handwriting
• Download more effects, royalty free music, overlays, stickers and more from the KineMaster Asset Store.
• Precise frame-by-frame trimming
• Instant preview for all edits
• Hue, brightness and saturation controls
• Audio filters, including voice changer
• Blur, mosaic and other effects
• Lots of animation styles
• Speed control for video clips
• Volume envelope (Precise volume control from moment to moment within a clip)
• Transition effects (3D transitions, wipes, fades, and more)
• A variety of themes, animations and visual and audio effects
• Share on YouTube, Facebook, Google+, Dropbox and more
• Real-time video and audio recording