Sometimes you want to copy text from an app and you cannot use the default Android long press?
Universal Copy takes that pain away!
Activate the Universal Copy mode and select the text you want to copy, that’s it!
Copy text from any application: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Tumblr, News Republic…
Easy. Simple. Totally free. No ad!
Universal Copy allows you to copy text without the need to use the long tap action.
★ Featured by Android Police ★
How to use?
– download and install the app
– activate the Universal Copy accessibility service (Settings > Accessibility)
– go to the app (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube or any app) you want to copy text from
– open your notification drawer and click on “Activate Universal Copy mode”
– tap the text you want to copy, it will highlight in blue
– click on Copy and you’re done!
Note for Samsung users:
On Samsung Galaxy devices (SG 5 and later), check to see if you have App Battery Optimizer in Samsung Smart Manager app enabled. Please disable this as it is known to disable Universal Copy Accessibility Service: go to Android Settings > General > Battery > look under App Optimization and select Details. Then find Universal Copy and turn it off.
Do not hesitate to leave a rating and a review if you like Universal Copy.
Use Universal copy to copy hashtags from Instagram!
For more copy – paste features, make sure to check our other application: Easy Copy – The smart clipboard. http://bit.ly/easy-copy
This app uses Accessibility services. (BIND_ACCESSIBILITY_SERVICE to access the text displayed on your screen to be able to copy it)