Datally is a smart app by Google that helps you save, manage, and share your mobile data.
On average, people save 21 percent of their mobile data—that’s like using data Monday to Thursday, and having Friday covered by Datally.
More data for the apps you care about.
● DATA SAVER – Save mobile data by blocking background data and unwanted notifications. You can block background data for some apps and allow for others.
● BEDTIME MODE – Automatically turn off mobile data at night.
● EMERGENCY BANK – Save a little data for later in case you need it.
MANAGE YOUR DATA
See which apps use the most data and control overall usage.
● DATA USAGE INSIGHTS – Learn more about your data usage including usage history, trends over time, and per-app usage.
Datally requests certain permissions to help you get the most out of your mobile data, including:
● Phone – Used to help you monitor your phone’s mobile data usage. Datally doesn’t make or receive phone calls on your behalf.
● VPN – Datally sets up a local Virtual Private Network (VPN) service on your device to block unwanted mobile data usage – it doesn’t send any of your app usage data through Google’s servers. The Datally VPN is only on your phone and doesn’t redirect your Internet traffic to any other servers or locations.
Download Datally to start saving.